Followers

Saturday 17 June 2017

# 83: Sentiment Main Focus - Intro for our two new DT Member

G'Day to you all. I am thrilled to introduce you to our two new Design Team Members.
Please make sure you visit their blogs and say hello.
Here they are:

Introducing Karen from : Busyinspirations
I'm a single mom of three, ages 27, 23 and 17 and I also have a 3 yr old grandson and an 8 yr old granDOGter.  I have designed for many different artists and challenge blogs.  Some of the artists and blogs I’ve designed for are Rick St. Dennis, Fred She Said, Skipping Stones Designs, Stitchy Bear, Sassy Studio Designs, Wags n’ Whiskers, Through The Craft Room Door, Cre8tive Hands, Whoopsi Daisy, Digital Delights and Create With TLC.  The teams I am currently with are Incy Wincy Designs and Cute As A Button.  I am looking forward to sharing my inspiration with you and am also looking forward you seeing how you can inspire me!



Here is Mimi from Paper Craft Happy
My name is Mimi. I enjoy making things with paper and meeting people who are passionate about their crafts. It's fun to see the new products that come out and also learning new techniques. There's always something new to learn with paper crafting!  Here's a quote I would like to share: 
"If you hear a voice within you say, 'You cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh



Now onto our new Card Challenge which is : 
Sentiment your Main Focus

And here they are, some awesome cards from the DT to get you inspired:










2 comments:

  1. Welcome and Congratulations Karen & Mimi! Beautiful inspiration from the team, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Karen and Mimi. Gorgeous creations by the DT. Thank you Wynn Walton for letting me know that the challenge had changed. I am sorry about number 6 & 8. Not sure where my head was; or why I didn't notice the challenge changing to main focus on sentiment. So sorry. My brain must be on vacation. I will try to pay attention next time. At least I got 3 and 11 right. LOL! 2 out of 4 isn't too bad. LOL! Have a great day. You can delete the two that are incorrect. Hugs. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments